- About Us
- Media Center
- DCD Divisions
the Club paid attention to social activities by organizing leisure and exploration trips and heritage visits to get to know the heritage of our beloved country, in a step promoting national awareness sense of belonging and giving to the homeland.
1. Contribute to community development.
2. Work on promoting awareness and develop a sense of social responsibility.
3. Preparation of awareness and educational programs do not conflict with the customs and traditions prevailing in UAE society.
4. Provide distinction moral and financial services in proportion to our financial abilities.
5. Study the social cases and resolve them, and cooperate with specialists to provide the best services in the social sphere.
Social committee is a committee concerned with all social aspects of the disabled including:
- Social awareness
- All types of aid according to the committee abilities.
- Wheelchairs / support hardware / study aid / marriage aid / various types of aid.
The committee organizes periodical social workshops, lectures and visits to promote the social role of the Club. The committee continuously establishes social partnerships with external entities in order for these entities to support the Club and the committee serving the disabled.
In addition to the committee role in involving the disabled in social competitions to show their various talents including Human Rights Competition and Do Not Waste Your Summer Competition
Celebrating social events with the disabled to promote their sense of nationalism:
- National day
- Half of Sha'ban
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- International Day of Older Persons
- Ramadan Program / Summer Program / Fazza Championships Events
In addition to other social days and occasions